SAME PEOPLE. SAME SUPPORT.
On January 18, 2021, Johnson Truck Center’s and Western Branch Diesel’s respective Manassas, VA branch locations will merge into one location, running out of the current Western Branch Diesel facility at 12011 Balls Ford Road in Manassas, VA. This location will be rebranded as Johnson Truck Center.
The current Johnson Truck Center location on 9485 Contractors Court in Manassas, VA will be vacated at that time. All other Johnson Truck Center and Western Branch Diesel locations are unaffected and will keep their respective brands.
For you, our customer, there will be very little change; you will continue to work with the same people and receive the same care and quality of service — but now all under one roof. Johnson Truck Center will now have all of Western Branch Diesel’s capabilities embedded, providing a true one-stop-shop for all your medium & heavy-duty truck sales and vocational vehicle service and parts needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How will this affect me from a business perspective?
- Effective January 18, 2021, Western Branch Diesel customers will issue purchase orders to Johnson Truck Center.
- No new credit application or W9 are needed.
- Western Branch Diesel customers who have not previously done business with Johnson Truck Center may need to supply a new sales tax exemption form.
- Returns for items purchased at Western Branch Diesel, prior to January 18, 2021, will be honored by Johnson Truck Center.
Will your contact information change?
- All current phone numbers and email addresses will continue to work and will direct you to the right person/department.
- New address:
Johnson Truck Center
12011 Balls Ford Road
Manassas, VA 20109
- The current remittance address will remain the same:
Johnson Truck Center
P.O. Box 7788
Portsmouth, VA 23707-0788
- Finance department contacts:
Is there anything else I need to know?
- Coinciding with the move, Johnson Truck Center will have longer hours of operation:
Current: Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
New: Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Johnson Truck Center on Contractors Court will be closed on Friday, January 15 but will be available for emergency calls.
- Western Branch Diesel will remain open on Friday, January 15.
- Because we are merging two organizations into one location, yard space is limited. Customers will need to pick up their trucks immediately upon completion of repairs.